What we offer:
- Private self-catering cabins and suites.
- Rustic, elegantly comfortable style.
- Completely supplied with all appliances, dishes,
utensils, bedding/towels and BBQ.
- Year round gateways or retreats for individuals or groups up to
- In depth, "Nose to Nose" interpretive bison tours (herd and
- For individuals and families or larger groups to forty people
in sit-down comfort.
- Bison meat products (Government Inspected).
- Tanned bison fur and leather.
- Wildlife, history and educational.
- Hunting and trapping displays.
- Two Canadian record grizzlies.
- Antique cars and equipment.
The Shore Line
- Clean and fresh, no weeds or mud.
- Two private white sand beaches, sandy all the way in,
warm and shallow for the kids.
- loons, pelicans, bald eagles and ospreys.
- Easy boat launching, prime fishing.
- Winter wonderland.
- Lesser Slave Lake Provincial Park adjoining.
- Lesser Slave Lake Bird Observatory, 5km. hike or bike
west along the lake shore.
- Marten Mountain Lookout, day hike, mountain bike or short drive.
- Gilwood Golf Course and restaurant adjoining east.
- North Shore ski trails adjoining and warm-up shelter
2 km east.
- Devonshire Beach, 3km east, hike or bike the